Why so difficult to find a job in beirut?

i m trying to find a job in beirut but i find that is very hard
i have experience in administrative work and i m young but nothing
is sooooo difficult that i cannot believe it
i try everywhere even in the hotels and nothing
any ideas???????

Hi Alina,
Did you already look at the Jobs section of Beirut Classifieds? Maybe there is THE job for you and if not, why not insert an ad or your CV?
Good luck to you
Arlette

hello
thank u for taking the time and answer me
i look there and i search also in some hotels in beirut but no luck yet

alina wrote:

i m trying to find a job in beirut but i find that is very hard
i have experience in administrative work and i m young but nothing
is sooooo difficult that i cannot believe it
i try everywhere even in the hotels and nothing
any ideas???????

hi

did u tried hospitals?

i have no experience for hospitals like nurse or something
thank you for the reply

hi alina,

i hope that during the time your read my opinion you will be having a job.

look as an experience abroad, i can tell you that usually foreigners must look at jobs that the residents don't like to do /or is not preferable by the residents.

as you mentionned before that your are young , so you must take advantage by being able to learn any job proposed to you if this don't require a specific diploma.

live abroad is not easy as we can see it from our home country, you must keep that in mind and be realistic , you must be patient because anywhere we need a lot of time to feel better.

i have also an idea, because i feel that every thing is in beirut and all people want's to live and work in beirut, so why don't you search something far from the capital maybe in small cities or mountain or village?
i support you, good luck

hi
thank u for the reply the problems is i try everywhere hotels and shops i think i will have better luck if i will go there find something to rent and search more.i been to visit beirut and it was great.I have experience abroad i been working in qatar and i been visiting a lot of country's so experience and the way to live outside is no problem for me

Alina,

It is indeed hard to find a job, but if you will find one eventually if you keep on looking. I was unemployed for almost a year (help from my father) and I have an MA in psychology.

Good luck,
Adella

My husband is going through the same problem here in the states, that's why we are moving to Lebanon... Good Luck in your search!