Looking for a private French teacher in Kinshasa

Dear Friends
   This is Popi , I'm here in Kinshasa since April and I will be here to 2019 , I don't have any experience in French language it is reason I'm looking for a French teacher here. I will be glad if you share your experience or information about that with me .

Hi Popi ,

Welcome on board :)

I invite you to please post an advert in the Teaching jobs in Kinshasa section which will be helpful :)

Thank you

Maximilien

Hi, I am working for an NGO and I have previous experience in teaching French. I am available to teach French during weekends. Contact me by [email protected] if you are interested.

Hello,  I need serious help with my intonation and pronunciation of French.  I am interested in tutoring. Please contact me

Hello,

My name is Laetitia im currently in Paris and i planing to live in KInshasa in the end of year.

I speak fluently french and my level in english is '( intermediate).

I propose you if you want to keep contact with me  ...i will teach you french and you will help me to improve my english what do you think about that? and if you want more i can teach you lingala lol.
Take my email if you are interrested [email protected].

Hope to talk to you soon.

Dear Laetitia ;
Thanks for your letter. I found a French teacher from Kinshasa and I'm learning French now, by the way I really like start conversation with people here in Kinshasa , when you will come back here you can call me ,
pooyan_omidvar[at]yahoo.com