Hallelujah! Shady villa here I come

After 2 months of living in a 3 star hotel with jackhammers
chattering outside my bedroom window, I have secured a villa..
no, not in a compound..life's too short to wait till 'h*ll freezes over' and all I care is that it has a lovely garden with several giant palm trees and a landlady that speaks English and has contracted to install a swimming pool for us :)

I came into contact with a Saudi real estate agent who speaks English and offered excellent customer service..so impressed am I, that I am leaving his contact details in the Guide (located to the left of this screen) so others in need don't have to become a desperado - like I did !:P

Sounds GREAT!  Cant wait to see some pics! 

You know you are going to miss your little apartment near Olaya St!   But leaving that you gain a garden and a pool...  Next its the hunt for furniture then a housemaid & driver!   Isn't KSA wonderful?   And another adventure begins...:D

Now isnt that a great opportunity for a housewarming ceremony?

musicman wrote:

Now isnt that a great opportunity for a housewarming ceremony?

Just what I was thinking!!  When's the party??!?  :lol:

Let the Eagles take care of the logistics. We will simply come and party.

Until he realizes we're not gonna invite HIM, only Mrs. mm !!

Hahahaha!

Congrats Ioanna :D

Alliecat wrote:

Until he realizes we're not gonna invite HIM, only Mrs. mm !!

How can anyone have a party without the one and only musicman?

If it's music that you want I can perform a bum note!:whistle:

Le the honeymooners keep their fingers on their skins...

if someone needs help in translation to deal with saudi real estate agents i will try to do so :)

Le the honeymooners keep their fingers on their skins

ummmm.. is this yet another naughty comment?!?

:dumbom:

Lol, Well if the cap suits you may wear it....
Drums are played on skins as in the traditional Acoustic style... where we came from

Great news,I am happy for u Lady and Dave for heaven sake no bum notes plz :lol:

and there is one famous saying in Urdu

"Ghar basa nahi luterey Pahle agye"

which means,She hasn't settled down yet properly at her new home and u guys r already to party to rip her off :lol::lol::lol:

Now here is my genuine offer,I know Packing and unpacking and moving is hell of a job so pl pl pl do let me know if you need my help I 'll come to your place you in it and that's a genuine offer ,no formalities :)

Thank you Nonz. We all need help, just various amounts.

Musicman. Skins. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Alliecat. hello

wen nonz helps u guys out with unpacking...and wen the kitchen and the table is done, lemme know wen u cook something very yummy

shahab.ali wrote:

wen nonz helps u guys out with unpacking...and wen the kitchen and the table is done, lemme know wen u cook something very yummy

Yeah Right :joking:

Dave. Hello.

I must admit I'm gonna miss nonzie's flirting with you on the forum--always gave me a big chuckle!

Nonzie, you'll have to find somebody else.  Shababy, perhaps? :whistle:

now i'm LMAO :lol:

nice1here wrote:

if someone needs help in translation to deal with saudi real estate agents i will try to do so :)

That's very kind of you.

In all the friendly banter, others might have missed your offer but that is very generous. 

Do participate more, we love having helpful people on the board.

poor nonzie, soon she'll be running out of candidates for her F job

Oh my God!!! You know what Musicman u have just shocked me with this "F job" I had to read it thrice what exactly u meant shhhuuuuu It wasn't that...what a relief:blink:

This is unfair yar let me clarify "I   N.E.V.E.R    F.L.I.R.T.E.D  W.I.T.H   D.A.V.E "

:lol::lol::lol: I might like to do it with Errrrrr............Thx God I dint mention the name this time :lol::lol::lol: 

and allie meet me first ,em gonna chop u and make ur baba ganosh and eat u ...yummmmyyyy :P

as far as I was taught Flirt begins with an F.

as for eating Allie, well I didnt know Eagles eat Eagles?

she's only eating me AFTER she's turned me into baba ganosh.. didn't you know that Eagles love baba ganosh??!  :lol:

Is that Kosher?

musicman wrote:

Is that Kosher?

Doesn't have to be... none of the Eagles is Jewish!

Alliecat wrote:

she's only eating me AFTER she's turned me into baba ganosh.. didn't you know that Eagles love baba ganosh??!  :lol:

hehehe i dont know about other Eagles but these Eagles lovvvvv BaBa ganosh(since baba means old man or father in our country so i feel like eating some old folks):lol::lol::lol:

i feel like eating some old folks

OLD!!??  :mad:

Nonz wrote:
This is unfair yar let me clarify "I   N.E.V.E.R    F.L.I.R.T.E.D  W.I.T.H   D.A.V.E "

That's it Nonz deny everything. ;);););):lol::lol::lol::lol:

jillndave wrote:

[b]

That's it Nonz deny everything. ;);););):lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Now Nonz is eating old men......
...and for the record, Denial is also a river in Egypt

Gash!!!! I should have never disappeared from Expat.com..Initially we were pulling plenty of Newbies legs over here and now I am a Prey....This is so not Fair :dumbom:

I was already trying to claim"I   N.E.V.E.R    F.L.I.R.T.E.D  W.I.T.H   D.A.V.E"

Salman and shaby .......Helppppppppppppppp :nothappy:
In case if they have turned their backs around.So seriously BABA mean dad or old man and here is the proof
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baba_(honorific)

Seeing this link now u guys would feel same "Eating old wise man":lol::lol::lol:  How cruel !!:dumbom:

and Dave i will kill u :mad: and feed u to Vultures ....Poor Vultures r'nt getting enough flesh since parsis are not feeding these poor creatures their corpse anymore. :P

Too late Nonz, you missed killinbg Dave by 2 weeks. You have to face a chain wielding biker lady now. Good luck!

musicman wrote:

Too late Nonz, you missed killinbg Dave by 2 weeks. You have to face a chain wielding biker lady now. Good luck!

HAHAHAHA......I am so happy to be late here :D

Nonz, you and I can still be friends :whistle:

Musicman -
And that's a leather clad, chain welding biker Babe to you

jillndave wrote:

HAHAHA Leave me aloneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :dumbom:

As u have already dumped me for some more beautiful lady now i want to be a crazy long bushy haired Saint and going to live in some far far away land.:sosad::sosad::sosad:

(Ya wanna play games?So let do it):lol::lol::lol:

nonz wrote:
jillndave wrote:

HAHAHA Leave me aloneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :dumbom:

As u have already dumped me for some more beautiful lady now i want to be a crazy long bushy haired Saint and going to live in some far far away land.:sosad::sosad::sosad:

(Ya wanna play games?So let do it):lol::lol::lol:

Hmmmmm.. I don't claim to be an expert, but I think I'd call this flirting  :whistle:

and she wants us to defend her? girl I dont know you :P

Dave, stop flirting with my sister. and your making it look like she is flirting with you. :rolleyes:

so why is it that Ioanna is not in her discussion? lol

Salman

the skinheads are here!

Allie-da-killer:Hmmmmm.. I don't claim to be an expert, but I think I'd call this  flirting  whistle :whistle:

:dumbom:

Salu:and she wants us to defend her? girl I dont know you

I am the one who gave u hard time and made u drive back to way back home to get my Iqama :lol::lol::lol: