Would like to move to Mumbai- Work and Tour

Hi all

Hope we all doing great. We living in Durban South Africa and would love to travel to India , Maybe work and tour the country at same time. Any info would be greatly welcomed by us.

can u be more specific where do u want be based
so myself am in western cape CapeTown
am chef.am Conglese and my language is french
thank you...
Happy to hear from you soon
here my contact: 0027780410890
mailto: [email protected]

Jean Anicet.....

Hi
Thanks for the response. We would start in Mumbai and work our way from there. Any suggestions would help.I haven't done this before.

Regards
Kevin
+27 798962264

Hello Kevin and rekha

Kindly note that a new thread has been created as from your post on the Mumbai Forum so as to help you get better interactions here to prepare for your Trip to India.

Regards

Kenjee

Thank You

what sort of work opportunity would you be looking for?Also which parts of India in what time frame.Would be of better assistance if I know the skill sets you have.
Please feel free to PM
Best wishes,
Art

Good day Art
Thanks for your response. Well I have a vast knowledge in the printing industry both Litho and Digital . Both my wife and I also have experience in the call center industry. We are a honest reliable couple who's dream is to visit India and in order to make this possible if we can work and holiday at the same time seeing different parts of India at the same time it would be fantastic. We also would love to get involved in the upliftment of the communities that we visit.

Regards

Kevin
+27 798962263

Art
Just to mention a have around 15 years sales and marketing experience as well.
Regards
Kevin