Interpreting jobs wanted

I am looking for people who need a professional interpreter. I speak 5 languages including: Russian, Azerbaijani, Swedish, Turkish, and English. I can translate documents and interpret from these languages. My rates are more than reasonable and the work will be done in a timely matter. For rates and other information please email me at [email protected] and use interpreter as the subject. You will recieve a reply within 2 business days, Regards Dadashova

Hi,

could you please post in the classifieds?

Thanks

thanks for the message, was new here and not sure how it worked. I have posted to the classifieds. Regards Dadashova

Where are you located? I have an Interpreting agency, I can put your information in my Data Base.  :)

i find housemaid,

im there in phillipines...

hello every one my name is Yunus Isa A Bello.I am from Cameroon I need a job in any of the following areas, Tourism, Hospitality Industry (hotel and restoration) and Community Development and Projects Implementation and evaluation. I can work under pressure anywhere in the world if given the opportunity. If you have a job for me contact me via email: [email protected] and i will send you my resume.

Great! Where are you located? As soon as I receive your information I will contact you. Thank you!

marisagillio wrote:

Where are you located? I have an Interpreting agency, I can put your information in my Data Base.  :)

You were asking a question about a post from  2010.  Good Luck!!

jean_24 wrote:

i find housemaid,

So you are in Manila and want to come to the USA as a house maid?  It will be difficult to do on a work visa, for house maid is not a special skill in demand right now.  Good Luck!!

Depending on your age and education you may qualify for a J-1 visa.

http://j1visa.state.gov/programs/au-pair/