Anyone had any dental work done in Vietnam? ..any suggestions of place

Im now living in Hai Phong as a teacher of english and looking for a good dental clinic center or a good dentist in Hai Phong for some lost teeth. Has anyone had any experience, pls help? dentists in hai phong is highly recommended.
Tks

Hai Phong, as you most likely realise, doesn't have too much going for it compared to other centres in VietNam.

In Ha Noi:

The Dental Clinic at West Lake
(located in Syrena / Frasier Suites)
51 Xuan Dieu, 2nd Fl, Syrena Shopping Center, Tay Ho District, Hanoi, Vietnam
E-mail: [email protected]
Tel: +84 4 37 100 555
Fax: +84 4 37 100 566
Blog: www.dentistryvietnam.com
Web: www.westcoastinternational.com

They are a countrywide practice (at least in the larger centres!) and I can wholeheartedly recommend them for caring treatment.

You'll likely find their equipment is ahead of your dentist back in the West. The Westcoast director is a Canadian licenced practitioner, as are many of his dentists. Vietnamese dentists there are the best of class.

Hi,

I'd like to recommend this dental clinic for you nhakhoahaiphong.vn/

You can ask Dr Hòa if you go here. The price is reasonable.

Good luck.

claudiacardinale148 wrote:

Im now living in Hai Phong as a teacher of english and looking for a good dental clinic center or a good dentist in Hai Phong for some lost teeth. Has anyone had any experience, pls help? dentists in hai phong is highly recommended.
Tks

Hi
My wife and I recently had minor dental work done at DDC Dental Clinic in Haiphong city of Vietnam as strongly recommended by Australian friends in Haiphong. We would thoroughly recommend them and would not have any hesitation in going back for further work in future.
I did lots of research before choosing this clinic and felt confident in our decision.
Here is their website:

ddcdental.com

Hope this helps.

Hello dereckanderson699 :)

It would be so kind of you if you could recommend their services here : Health in Hai Phong

Thank you and best regards
Kenjee

claudiacardinale148 wrote:

Tks

After a lot of research and personal recommendations I have just had 5 root canals and 5 crowns completed at DDC DENTAL CLINIC - ddcdental.com in HAIPHONG CITY. The dentist was fastidious, clean, gentle and very professional - in fact better than any other dentists I have been to.

I only had 4 days and he completed the dental work during this time (including rectifying a botched root canal performed). I was quoted between $3000-$4000 per tooth at home - I paid $200 per tooth at DDC DENTAL CLINIC.

We'll be back next year for our annual dental check up! Highly recommended DDC DENTAL CLINIC

Hello vijithampi451978,

As Kenjee mentioned above, can you please recommend the dental clinic in the Health in Hai Phong section of the directory ?

This will surely benefit members.

Thanks in advance
Bhavna

DDC Dental did a great job, last time I went there Hai Phong city as an English teacher at Popodoo School Sep 20, 2017, I had 5 crowns replaced, some old fillings redone, very thorough work, english speaking dentists, and not at all expensive. I had to go back one day for some minor adjustment, no problem and dr Cuong he did not charge me extra. All work I had done was 30,250,000.00 dong. Very nice dr.
I highly recommend this dentist.

Web: ddcdental.com

Was just in Haiphong and got a cleaning at DDC Dental, Web: www.ddcdental.com, have a good experience and cleaning cost me $10.  Highly recommend this place.

How did they replace crowns?  I understood the glue is permanent and the whole tooth must be pulled out?

I attended DDC Dental Clinic in July 2018.  I had my amalgam fillings removed (8 teeth) and replaced with a composite material. 3 teeth required crowns. I also need to replace a partial denture so that it would fit properly.  All up this took 4 separate appointments.  The procedures were handled very professionally and DR Cuong was friendly, english speaking. His “chair-side manner” was also very professional, polite, cheerful, and patient with the tricking parts. Aesthetically, my teeth look fantastic.  There was some pain throughout the process but this subsided quickly.  Now, after about more than 100 days since my last appointment, my teeth feel as good as ever.  So clearly I am very pleased with the outcome that was achieved. And the hotel transfer service to and from DDC Dental Clinic was an added bonus.  To all the people there – thank you for all of your efforts!  Accordingly, I highly recommend DDC Dental Clinic www.ddcdental.com

5 people in this thread have registered at Expat.com and reported in the first and only post about the good experiences at the DDC Dental Clinic.

Harry, how much does the DDC Dental Clinic pay for such invented reviews?  I could also do with a little extra income.  :)
But probably you are just a fake account like the other 4.

What I can say for sure is that I would never choose a clinic that needs such fake ratings to get customers.