Possibility of acquiring another visa thru the child

I have a friend who happened to be in a relationship with a greek guy and she is pregnant now but not yet married.the problem is she already had her visa expired.will her baby can possibly help her get a legal visa after giving birth?

They should get married ASAP, because if they are just boyfriend/girlfriend it won't help. And she also should prove she entered Greece legally. Now, she just has to convince her Greek dude to put a ring on it.

You might find useful info herehttp://livingingreece.gr/

We actually read some info on that site but nothing specifically on the matters that we need.anyway thanks for an advice  :)

hi Wendy, where is your girl friend living now? is she in Greece? what's her nationality? I'm sorry for asking a lot, but i advise the same as Emka, they should get married ASAP, otherwise there's no easier way than to start the whole process over again to obtain a schengen visa

Hi
Sorry to upset you but I have been married to a Greek for 40 years and still don't get recognized to have any form of being accepted.  Your friend should get married before the baby is born and I think the baby will be given citizenship through the dad. But you??????? No you will get a permit every 5 years that allows you to stay here. The fact that your visa has expired could pose a huge problem and you wont be able to get married here . Don't want to sound like I know all but can assure you that I have gone through this for many years. Good luck and all the best to your friend

Charm06

:|