Coming to Ecuador next week, somebody help me please?

Hello Dear,

My name is Lucky, from South Africa wishes to visit ECUADOR by next week but do not have any one leaving there.
can you help me with the basic information you can to enable me get acquainted when i arrive.

You can contact me via [email protected]  or    [email protected]

Pleas your effort will be gratefully appreciated..

Thank you. :cheers:

Hello Lucky  :cheers:

Please note that a new thread has been created as from your post on the Ecuador Forum so as to help you get better interactions.

So that members can best help you, could you please tell us in which area you will be in Ecuador?

Also please be specific in your questions and your expectancies so that members can know what to advise you.

Regards

Kenjee

Hello Lucky; I do not have any advice for you...but my mother is my greatest inspiration in life.  She has always been self motivated...her faith and personal religious beliefs, research, work, and prayer have always seen her through everything that the had endured alone, and accomplished in life.  She is presently in her 70's...it was not easy for her, but if she was able to do it alone...anyone can, by pressing through your fears and anxieties in life until you succeed.  That is how I was able to follow her lead...and how I succeeded to becoming an expat here in Quito, Ecuador. Warm Regards, Gypsy :cheers: