Want to Work in Brazil - Student from Pakistan

hi dear i wanna know can i work in brazil i am from pakistan just a student how do i apply plzzzzzzzz answer

Hello Nasir,

Your posting is a little  :offtopic: , but I will answer you anyway.

If you want to work in Brazil, first you have to find a Brazilian company that is willing to offer you an employment contract. This is difficult for foreigners since the law requires all Brazilian employers to prove that they have exhausted all means of filling any job vacancy with a qualified Brazilian before they can hire a foreign national to fill the vacancy. It is probably easier to find a job in Brazil by contacting multi-national companies in your home country that also operate in Brazil and inquire if they can help you either with direct placement or at least put you in contact with the right people in their Human Resources Dept. here in Brazil. Usually only people who have university degrees of some kind are successful at finding work here.

Your chances of finding work here in Brazil will be much greater if you learn to speak the Portuguese language first.

If you do find a job and an employer who is willing to help you through the immigration process you must then apply for a VITEM-V Work Visa.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, EB Experts Team

Hello All :cheers:

Kindly note that a new thread has been created as from your posts on the Brazil Forum, so as to increase visibility of the latter.

Regards

Kenjee