Looking for an expat employer

Hello, I'm from Philippines 37 ,anyone out there looking for a housemaid ,I'm available this August, I had a five years working experience,,please those who are interested kindly message me to this number,***thanks a lot

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.

Hello Everyone, hope all good. I m living in Kuala Lumpur. I m Graphics Designer with have experience Computer, Laptop Repair. If u need any Banner, Bunting, Sticker, All Stan exmple : X-Stan, Rollar Stan etc with Stamp. All Design. Thanks admin with all friends. My Whatsapp/ H/P No : ***. Email : ****

@ Christine Hipe > Welcome to Expat.com :)
I advise you to post your job request in the appropriate section please which is the Babysitting in Malaysia section, it may help you.

--------------------

@ zeesalimi > I advise you to post in the Jobs in Malaysia section as well and to choose the category that suits you the best. :)

Good luck

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi I'm from Philippines.anyone looking for the house maid?im available these coming oct,I have work for 6years for the British and Australian family with two kids 10 and 8yrs old now but they already in uk..but u can still contact my former employer if u want...pls contact me in these number..***
Thanks a lot

I'm mylene looking for jobs,,nanny,childcare,..house helper,..I'm good in cooking,..I have 5 years experience,..pls contact me *** thanks and godbless

Hi im maryann  from phillipines looking for a jod im good know how to cook, cleaning, baby cares ,    im 30yr  i have two years experience as a housemaid pls contact me ***

Hello all

For increasing your chances to find a job, please drop in an advert in the required section of the site :
>> Personal and household services jobs in Malaysia <<

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi im wheng from philippines ive been staying in malaysia for 3 yrs i have a maid experience i am looking for a new job now stay out maid anyone pls contact me to this number *** tnx and have a great day ahead

Hello everyone,

If you are looking for job, please post an advert in the appropriate section as i will be closing this thread

- Personal and household services jobs in Malaysia

Thank you in advance,
Bhavna

[Thread Closed]

Closed