A future expat

dear all,

hope that my email finds you well,
am looking for an opportunity abroad !!
my area of expertise are :Local marketing -Business development -In store event management -Campaign management --E-mail marketing-Press releases- Customer retention -Telessales.
my main personal skills are :Initiative Building -relationships -Creative thinking
if you have any proposal in marketing dep , don't hesitate to contact me :) i'll be ready for online interview anytime

ps : i speack fluently arabic- english - french

kind regards
Romaissa

Romaissa0505 wrote:

dear all,

hope that my email finds you well,
am looking for an opportunity abroad !!
my area of expertise are :Local marketing -Business development -In store event management -Campaign management --E-mail marketing-Press releases- Customer retention -Telessales.
my main personal skills are :Initiative Building -relationships -Creative thinking
if you have any proposal in marketing dep , don't hesitate to contact me :) i'll be ready for online interview anytime

ps : i speack fluently arabic- english - french

kind regards
Romaissa

If you are looking to come to work in Australia you will first need a visa. For visa information and applications www.immi.gov.au 

Unless you are highly skilled and can offer something that locals cannot you will be very hard pressed to get a job. Companies will not look at hiring expats as it is expensive and time consuming for them.

Sorry to sound negative but that is the reality here. Unemployment is rising and cost of living is very high.