Need a good Samaritan in Maidan Hawalli area

I am an American citizen recently married to a man born in Kuwait. We are trying to fill out all his paperwork to become a permanent resident and need his birth certificate.

The problem is, his parents are not happy about the union and refuse to help. The certificate is only available in person, but we can grant someone power of attorney to obtain it for us. The only problem is he knows no one still living in the country.

If anyone is willing to help us, we would greatly appreciate making a new friend. We can offer some compensation, as I'm sure it will be an annoying process (it always is when messing with governments).

We very much need this assistance, it means all the world to us to stay together. If anyone is willing to help us in our time of desperate need, please let me know. We can start chatting and making arrangements as soon as you are ready and willing.

Hi,

I don't believe you need to know someone for this process. Well, to recap, your bf was born in Kuwait and he does not have his birth certificate on him and he would like to issue a new one? am I correct?

If that's the case, he can take a copy of his passport. Walk into health ministry and ask for birth certificate replacement, usually he will need to provide information such as date of birth and hospital he was born. That's probably it!

I did this process before and only took couple weeks, plus everyone was helpful at the health ministry to make sure I get my birth certificate replaced.

Cheers,

Did you find any help there, I dealing with the same situation where I need the Birth Cert of my wife and she was born in Kuwait and then her birth certificate was lost. I am looking for a company or someone who can do that.