Close

How to obtain a copy of final exit visa?

Someone please help me to get my final exit paper print

hello guys I need help to get a hard copy of my exit visa in saudi.. pls

https://www.eserve.com.sa/VVSWeb/action … action=vvs[/b]b/actions/changeLang.do?lang=e&action=vvs[/b] " 
enter your passport number and other details  , hope this will help you.

Hello sir, my final exit visa is done in last week it's allows 60 days more to stay here from final exit issued date but my iqama will expire today...so is there any problems or will have to pay any fine to stay after iqama expired? Please advise me

Hi there! Most likely you'll  have an issue regarding that. You should leave the country before your iqama expires. Better  inquire about that from your HR or directly from MOI. All the best!

Felafel :

Hi there! Most likely you'll  have an issue regarding that. You should leave the country before your iqama expires. Better  inquire about that from your HR or directly from MOI. All the best!

@felafel is right. She has had some experience with this.

Ok rather than messaging me about this i will post here what I did.
First to be honest i never had a copy of my FINAL EXIT VISA.
So what I did is to check online. So a lot of people have shared links from MOI which is really helpful. So I screenshot that  image from online and have it printed  so now that is the hardcopy version 🤣😂
Some agencies won't  accept  thia but still  be confident because online is an approved system here in KSA.
Second I emailed my respective embassy here to confirm my status in MOI and they really did replied and assisted me just by responding through  my emails.

If you are still in KSA try to visit in person the MOL and MOI to confirm yout status.

Your company HR can provide you Final Exit Paper for you and dependents after you exit KSA through email as well. It has a ILM Website logo on it. I have got a document like that from Company.

Dear Candidate If You Are An Indian Then You Have To Pay  2500 INR To Any Agency In India they have Access to open the Site Other wise Very Difficult to get Exit paper

Moderated by Julien 2 months ago
Reason : removed

Don't post your ID here its a risk
Someone might use it in a bad way

i need to to download exit letter from saudi arab but i could not open the site from india

my family want to go on final exist, But my new born baby not yet Iqama, I have applied and submitted all required documents to my company in Al KhubarH/O, Company mandoub was go Khubar Jawazat office they sent him main jawazat office Dammam they advise following document will be required
1) Original birth Certificate of new born baby, Original vaccination card and mother passport copy, he submitted these document in jawazat office Dammam and they advise him advise come this coming Sunday, Due to this late day by day I have change my family flight tickets and  paid more 3357 SAR as a penalty, I am not sure they will make iqama of my baby this week, So I can't send him to my homeland again ihave to paid this flight change penalty.

Please help me as your experience, how can I will get my family final exist visa.

Muhmmad Safdar
Riyadh   

Moderated by Priscilla 2 weeks ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

i need help also to get my final exit visa

Moving to Saudi Arabia

Find tips from professionals about moving to Saudi Arabia

Travel insurance in Saudi Arabia

Enjoy stress-free travel to Saudi Arabia