How to obtain a copy of final exit visa?

Option 1 : inform your country embassy they will contact (depends on their dedication) jawazat and send your detail (if they are not busy) to you, which is a time taking process  :(.
Option 2: contact any of your known person to contact your previous employer directly/ personally to have your information (Sure and easy shot). :) 
Option 3: Contact someone in KSA who knows or have saudi friends in jawazat then you can have your information easily, you will never find your information in local servers as they delete all information after your exit. specific servers/ muqeem have your information which is  accessible by some specific arabic staff (it is a easy process believe me, you will find some one definitely who will do this job for you so contact ur friends in KSA) :):).

Use your iqaama and passport number to get ur information

Good Day.

My husband is still in KSA waiting for his Final Exit Visa. We always check the muqueem website by using his iqama and name and we always see his 2013 expired visa. Upon checking it today the system said that 'Invalid Visa Number or Visa Not Valid'. Does it mean his final exit visa is now ready? His employer just told us a few days ago that he is already working on it, and soon he will let us know the result. I read on previous post that you can only see entry exit/re-entry visa on the system. Once you have a final visa and already out of the country it is already being transferred to Jawazat and at the Airport. What do you think of my husband's current situation?  Do you think that even if he is still there and his final exit visa is already ready, it is no longer in the system? Instead it is already being transferred to Jawazat and at the Airport?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thankyou. :)

Yes you are right in this regard. ask Your Husband to take  his Muqeem Exit Paper from His Employer because He wont be able to Get it once He leaves KSA. Get his Employers SEAL on it so once he wants to go back to Saudi or Any Gulf country he will easily get his Visa stamped.

yusuf4682 Today 18:25:02
Yes you are right in this regard. ask Your Husband to take  his Muqeem Exit Paper from His Employer because He wont be able to Get it once He leaves KSA. Get his Employers SEAL on it so once he wants to go back to Saudi or Any Gulf country he will easily get his Visa stamped.
Thanks for the info, yusuf4682  :)

I am leaving on final exit to India. I will be coming to another company. The agent in India told me that he needs the exit paper to process my new visa. I sent him the scanned copy of my exit visa to confirm if he needs the same. But, he told me that he needs the exit paper from ministry. What does that mean and how to get it? Can anyone help me to print final exit paper from ministry website. I cannot do it as per information available online. I am getting confused. Kindly guide. Thanks a lot.

Take your final exit paper (khooroj nihai should be mention clearly) get it stamped by your employer that will work, you are in Ksa at present so you can have any type of these paper (get it stamped with your current employer)

MOI screen print
final exit Visa paper
Muqeem paper

Hi, I am not an expat however, my brother also recently exited Saudi from Samsung engineering company and he has no Moqueem also.  The agency where he is currently applying requires him to provide moqueem so he can go back to Saudi. Thank you so much for all the suggestions that you have been stating in this blog but the websites are not helpful at all because they are in Arabic. I am trying to help my brother, Arnel dela Pena with Iqama number *** who got frustrated with this requirement. It is not just him but there are a lot of them here currently in pending due to this moqueem . Can you help us on this?

Is there a faster way to get this Moqueem of those who exited already but was not given an exit stamp or moqueem? I understand that this is a paper being attached to your passport once you exited Saudi or other countries as well? Please enlighten me.

This Was All My Condition. But Alhamdullilah Now I Come Bk To Ksa A Week Ago. Agency Know People Directly in Jawazat. They Will Charge 100 to 200 sr And Will Do Your Work

Hi there My name is Khalid Jabbar shaikh and now recently I am in India and as soon as possible I am going to relocate in Saudi arabia. But my problem is before I worked for Al Sayegh Contracting and trading Company For Riyadh Saudi arabia. And I came Exit from that company in 2013 and I am not remembering that where is my exit visa paper. Is my exit visa paper was submitted my airport authorities in Riyadh airport or I Forgot somewhere. I cannot remember properly Because I 100% know that before I reached to airport my visa copy was with me but after that I didn;t remember proper where it is and also I didn;t have any photo copy also of original visa copy. Now I am feeling very difficulty for Saudi arabia without it. Because the agency from which I am going back to Saudi arabia they are asking about original copy of visa and It is unavailable with me know.

Dear brother Khalid Jabbar shaikh Assalaamualaikum,

If you make your visa stamp in Delhi, then no problem, they will not ask for any exit paper as you had made exit more than a year ago but in Mumbai the do and create issues. but there are people in riyadh (consultancy people know them) who can do these job for u u hv to pay them 200 SR.

Kindly help me to obtain copy

Dear Sir,

Kindly help me to get copy of my final exit, here is my name Raul Neric. and my passport number is xxx,, Thank you very much for the help.. May God Bless you to your Kindness

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post any personal contacts on the forum. Use private messaging
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

hi guy's i need help i can't change the site from arabic to english please help my i need my iqama number and my final exit visa....thank you

hi guy's i tried to get it from MOL however im getting a an message .There are no specifications of registered workers
..what am i going to do????

hi just want to know if u got your final visa exit?

Felafel wrote:

Hi there!
I'm  also an expat who came back to my country of origin. I worked in ksa for two years. Before leaving the kingdom, my boss informed me that my exit visa is electronic so no need for him to give me any paper or document. I just present my Passport in the immigration and they will stamp it for exit. So that went smooth. So I'm currently searching for a job and my agency is requiring me to provide a copy of my final exit visa . I'm trying to contact my previous employer but until now I do not get any response. So I'm wondering how can I directly get such document.

I really need your help and assistance fellow expatriates. Hoping for your positive response.
God bless!

hi i need help to obtain final exit visa...thank you

For your information, in my experience
You will not get the copy of your final exit visa from the web site, it has to be provided by the Employer.
You will get a clearance certificate from the Passport office. Please go to the passport office and ask for exit clearance paper, the officials in the passport office are very helpful and kind enough to support you.
This is what i did when  i left last time.
All the best

hopefully u can get it from passport office by showing them your passport number or iqama number.

im still in australia ...i guess i have to do it when i get home to the philippines.i dont have my iqama number either.thank you so much for the info.

is it the passport office located in saudi or is it from our home country?

Final exit visa is always stamped over the passport copy and it can be submit as a proof.
If not one can contact to the embassy of related country if they like to help or the concerned company or the hospital(sponsorship).
There don't look other source.   however keep trying if someone has better knowledge?

Dear ,
I was worked in KSA ,when i was final exit i didnt take any exit paper as thet are saying that is only online but now i am coming to KSA but agent asking me the final exit paper, i tried in MOI but no use
please i need final exit copy immediately

thanks

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : do not post personal contact details here for your own security

hi! how did you get your final exit visa copy? i am in the same problem.. my company is also not responding to my messages. I left KSA 4months ago but they only gave me a number but what i need is the copy because the agencies im applying here are asking for it. PLEASE HELP ME!:(

misscaleon wrote:

hi! how did you get your final exit visa copy? i am in the same problem.. my company is also not responding to my messages. I left KSA 4months ago but they only gave me a number but what i need is the copy because the agencies im applying here are asking for it. PLEASE HELP ME!:(

Hi, i still don't have my police clearance. I tried another way to get it from Australia. I dont know how to get it from the philippines.

Hi I have the same problem, I cannot access my exit visa, would you please help me access it through MOL website.

My IQAMA number is xxx
Passport Number is xxxx
Date of Birth January 5,1991

Thank you very much. It will be much appreciated

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your personal details on the forum

the easiest way is, if you have any friend here, tell him to go any general services office and he will print and send you (ofcourse the office will charge some 20-25sr).

Dear sir,
                 I need to print my final exit visa. please find the details about me
Name : Sivakumar subramani
Nationality : Indian
Date of birth: 26-07-1988
passport number: xxx
Iqama Number: xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your personal details on the forum. You may exchange them via the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

salamualaykum Dr.Hassak Malik

i read about one worker where you able to help to get her final exit visa copy.if you don't mind?? i would also ask for your help  to get a copy of my exit visa.i  try to open the link you sent to the girl but its written in arabic and the other one is always invalid..same scenario i'm  also an expat who came back to my country of origin and i need copy of my final exit as  requirements to the agency i apply but  now the exit visa is electronic.

thank you and hoping for positive response.

God bless!!

السلام عليكم
Dear brothers
I am having a problem since 3 years I was born in saudi arabia I am Indian by nationality I am a Student from India I came here to renew my iqama as everybody does but due to my father health problems he is suffering from brain severe he's recovering now our new kafeel is not making renew our iqama since one year also our insurance is expired our kafeel is making delay everyday tomorrow saying since one year now I am fedup I need to go final exit to india please brothers advice my legal way so I can go to india & complete my education and return i read in forums some people got noc paper and exit paper as I am dependent what should I do regarding my case we are seven members in family with out iqama it's problematic to survive please help me I need your sincerely advice ...
my sim is blocked due to fingerprint registration

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : Share contact infos only in private please.

i want exit my exit paper

hi  felafel were same situation iam also looking for my final exit visa .

Hi! I just want to inquire if the print screen was accepted? Thank you!

Good day/eve everyone! I need a copy of my exit visa in Saudi but am already in my home country... can i request a copy from Saudi embassy here in Philippines?
Thank u so much in advance.

You don't need copy of the final exit for it is registered electronic

hi..
i worked 3 years in Saudi Arabia from 2009 to 2013.Upon final exit I got my proper final exit visa,however,i lost the copy.currently i live in New Zealand and in order to process my residency ,i need to submitt a copy of final exit copy.how can i get it.

You can contact your previous employer. If he is cooperative, getting a record of your final exit should be easy.

can you help me to translate in english
1. ! number they asking
2. ! number asking
3.! number asking

Sir my friend before working In saudi
This gay go  exit . Exit papper is loss  .how to take duplicate pls help

Try e.service if you had activated it while you were still working there.