Quadbikes

anyone know the best place to purchase new quad bike with guarantee.Live in Kerkennah but willing to travel to buy one.Was told to try M'saken but not sure where the shop is.Also told geant sells them,anyone know if this is true.
thank you in advance

Hello ,

The quad bikes in Msaken are not legally sold and no guarantee at all. Lots of immigrants bring it from france to Tunisia and then sell it and claim that the quad bike is stolen so they can remove it from their passport on the way back to France. Anyway short story long , you can buy one from shops on Tunis infront of Carrefour on the way to Marsa ( famous makes like Raptors ) or cheaper one inside carrefour ( Chinese make but still with guarantee and smaller engine) . Hope i answered your question .

Best of luck

Thanks so much,really appreciate your input.Will wait and spend night in Tunis and then buy one.I know when we imported our car how difficult it was to have it removed from passport so I could fly out on holiday.Took Solicitor and about £300.
You just saved me lol
Regards
Greta

You are welcome :) enjoy

Thank you

Hey do I need license to drive a quad here nd if Yes, license for car, is it enough???   :/

Driving licence for car fine but you need insurance which was darn expensive and tax if over a certain cc.mine is 125 and was ok