Need help abt Visa - desperate about leaving Pakistan

Hi. I m from Pakistan with Pakistani nationality. I want to come to Oman with my husband n a baby . I wanna move from here cz of the Shia genocide in Pakistan . The working situation here is not good for us cz of the uncertain target killings.my husband was shot once but by the grace of Allah he survived . I therefore want to move from here. I need to know what should I do now first. I came to know that I couldn't get visa without any sponser :( is there any other way pls .

First Of All where Do you Live in Pakistan where there are such worst Condition You are Describing 2nd Yes You need a sponsor or Job which can manage your Husband Visa..
What is your Qualification or your husband qualification please let me know I will Guide you further
and one thing i would like to Add Pakistan is far better to live because here you will be X-pats in the End...

Snf110 wrote:

Hi. I m from Pakistan with Pakistani nationality. I want to come to Oman with my husband n a baby . I wanna move from here cz of the Shia genocide in Pakistan . The working situation here is not good for us cz of the uncertain target killings.my husband was shot once but by the grace of Allah he survived . I therefore want to move from here. I need to know what should I do now first. I came to know that I couldn't get visa without any sponser :( is there any other way pls .

I'm really amazed to see this post as you have described something which is not cent percent true. Please elaborate which part of Pakistan are you from and secondly, which area, you specifically belong to. Don't mind but I really doubt about it that you belong to Pakistan.

Anyway, I do agree with the "Target Killing" scenario, however its a very widely discussed topic which couldn't be discussed here. And the Shia genocide issue which you have mentioned (I really feel you're leading towards a wrong direction).

I strongly believe your ID is a fake ID or probably the reason of this post is to spread negativity about one specific nationality.

M from khi. I applied for Canada study visa but got rejected that's y thinking to move Oman but how?????

My husband did BBA n i did BSBA from KU.n m also enrolled in B.Ed

Snf110 wrote:

My husband did BBA n i did BSBA from KU.n m also enrolled in B.Ed

Things don't go that easy. Anyway, You need to consult the recruiting websites for obtaining a job. You may also search the "Available Vacancies" section, here at EB.

I too belong to karachi and never had any sort of negativities. Be positive and things go fine.

In an International Forum Dont try to make Negative Image of your Own Country and Do Apply for Online jobs if you Will be lucky Enough you'll get a call from somewhere InshAllah

Thank u for ur suggestion