Al Khozama Compound

Hello- I am scheduled to arrive at the end of the week and my employer has signed a contract for my housing at Al Khozama Compound. I can't find any info on this compound online. Anyone know of it? I would love to know what I am getting into! Thanks

sagemdaddy wrote:

Hello- I am scheduled to arrive at the end of the week and my employer has signed a contract for my housing at Al Khozama Compound. I can't find any info on this compound online. Anyone know of it? I would love to know what I am getting into! Thanks

Could you please visit this website

http://wikimapia.org/10350931/Al-Khozama-Compound

Regards,

Ahmed

I saw the wikimapia site when I did a search but it is only lat/long coordinates. I would love information about the facilities provided if anyone knows of the compound. Thanks!

www khuzamavillage com

You can try this Coordinates: 24°42'8"N 46°37'1"E or this Site palmsestate.net/location.html Cheers, Paulo

Cheers,
Paulo

I saw this. Wasn't sure if it was the same place. It looks reasonable, I'd be pleased to live here. Thanks!

Normally the compounds in Riyadh are situated on the outskirts of the city. This one is in Wadi (Valley) area.. Not too far from city tho, compounds are secured with watch guards and stuff. I think it's the only al Khozama village in Riyadh. The other I knew of would be the Al Khozama Hotel :)

Living on a lovely 22 villa compound, looking to fill it up if interested, 4 bed hse with swimming pool in basement, rooftop garden, love it

Hi winniephoo - what is the pricing for a 3/4 bed villa?