Looking for work as Bus Driver

assalamolaikum! im salim from Mauritius I want to move to England to work.im a bus driver ,im 32 yrs old. Any job will do . our salary is too low here. can you help me? my contact numberyou in advance+2307580776
email addd: [email protected]

thank you in advance

Hello salim

Kindly note that a new thread has been created as from your post to give you better visibility and response to your thread on the England Forum..

I suggest you place an advert in our section Jobs in England for anything concerning job hunt for better exposure to the work sector.

Regards

Kenjee

Salim,

I am afraid the job of a bus driver is regarded as a highly professional and responsible occupation in the UK.

This occupation to my knowledge is not amongst the list of the Professions for which the UK home office would issue a work visa since a lot of such skills are already in abundance here.

I therefore suggest that you should not keep very hopes in this regard. Typical categories welcomed here are investors ( in access of Pound 300K) doctors and surgeons etc.

You may consult an immigration advisor in your home country who will guide you on the possibility of your expertise in the UK.