About thailand visa

I have come to live at Thailand from more one month ago, and am married already from Thai lady ( from one year ago) and now we have make married Thai papers and she change the ID card, passport, and address book by my family name, but I don't know how I can renew my visa to stay and live with here much I can, my visa is tourism and will finishing in 25/7/2014... What can I do after all this tired to finished our Thailand married papers, omg I can't live with my wife in her country OMG, Thx fir advice and help .
Greetings
Khaled nour

Hi koko expat,

I have moved your topic on the Thailand forum for more visibility and for a better interaction with the other members.

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

It's ok dear, hope some one can help me cause I have only 16d in my visa. Thx
Khaled :)

koko expat wrote:

It's ok dear, hope some one can help me cause I have only 16d in my visa. Thx
Khaled :)

i have replied to your PM

Go to www.Thaivisaforum.com   for all your answers.

I'm in the same situation. Married with Thai lady since 15 years already. I CAN"T stay permanently in Thailand. Every year I have to fly to my country and to ask an other "marriage visa".  Somebody has an other solution?

I think there 6 month visa for marriage..painfull...

@Stankuten

If you legal married to a Thai women on the Thai Amphoe, or if married outside Thailand, got your Married register at a Thai Aphoe.

You can apply for a 1 year Married Extension at your local Immigration office.

So if you legal Married.
Have a income of 40.000 baht or more pr month.

OR

400.000 baht in a Thai bank account.

Then you can apply for it, and never "NEED" to leave Thailand.
(You have to do 90 days addressee report)

You can google it "Thailand Married Extension Requirement"
Or go to thaivisa and look, they have all the info you need about it.

Remember to contact your local Immigration office and find out if they want additional paper work, some Immigration want that, my Immigration office want more :-)

Thanks. I knew about it. What I mean:  I will NEVER have a permanent status in Thailand or Thai citizenship (as my Thai wife has in my country).  It's difficult for me to accept this situation....

stankuten wrote:

Thanks. I knew about it. What I mean:  I will NEVER have a permanent status in Thailand or Thai citizenship (as my Thai wife has in my country).  It's difficult for me to accept this situation....

Yes but you do not need to fly home every year for a new visa as you said above, unless of course you do not meet the requirements for a marriage extension.

I am sure you can get Thai citizenship but it takes time and I am not aware of what the requirements are. Perhaps another member can assist with information ??

from marriage you won't get Thai Citizenship. Its easy to get PR under Investment, Work/Business, Humanitarian, Expert category

Not sure if i can link it here.

But it can be done, even so it take some time (years) and some money to apply for it.
If link not okay, Then sorry.

Residence permit Thailand

Acquiring Thai Nationality

You can apply for residece and/or citizenship, there are certain requirments should be fulfilled based on work and taxes, only marriage certificate will not be enough.