Tourist Visa for Filipina Wife/ Registering Marriage to India

Hello everyone! So i am a Filipina currently staying in Philippines right now and got married to Goan guy here in Philippines last Dec 2013, my question is:

1. Am i still allowed to get a tourist visa for 3 months to visit my husband in Goa?
2. How to register our marriage here in philippines in Goa? what are the requirements?

Thanks very much for all your help! :)

Hello Miss Butterfly1984  :cheers:

Your husband should go to the immigration office and register your marriage over there in Goa. There he will also find all necessary information about your visa requirements to visit him.

Until you are not registered to Indian Immigration Authority, they will not recognise your marriage, and you will have to use tourist visa to visit him in Goa. Once registration is done, you wont be needing tourist visa to visit him ;)

Regards

Kenjee

kenjee wrote:

Hello Miss Butterfly1984  :cheers:

Your husband should go to the immigration office and register your marriage over there in Goa. There he will also find all necessary information about your visa requirements to visit him.

Until you are not registered to Indian Immigration Authority, they will not recognise your marriage, and you will have to use tourist visa to visit him in Goa. Once registration is done, you wont be needing tourist visa to visit him ;)

Regards

Kenjee

thank u kenjee for the information u provide...i just wish there wont be any hassle in registering our marriage in goa, im afraid they might ask loads of requirements again which made me fed up again (haha) but ya i think thats better to ask immigration office to ask what they required in our case....