How can I get a job over there?

Thanks Sir.
Am a Kenyan citizen currently in Afghanistan working for Dyncorp International.
Would really wanna work in Canada and later if possible live there.
How can I get a job over there?

It is not all doom and gloom. The following is most important before making that jump:
1) A good command of English or if you prefer to go to Quebec, then French
2) Skillsets that are rare and highly sought after in Canada.
3) Lots of initial fund
4) Youth (if you're above 40, perhaps its wise to not think much of moving unless you have lots of no. 3)
5) Determination

For no. 2, if you lack this, then it'll be hard to find a decent job and don't expect Canadian companies to come open their doors for you. As for me, my talents were rare and so I can safely say that it was in demand. Not many people have that opportunity. However, if you don't mind picking up trade skills like welding, gas turbine mechanic, carpentry etc. There's lots of demand for people with those skills especially in Alberta, due to the Oil and Gas industry.

But most of all, no. 1 is paramount. I normally see people from Philippines fair much better because they tend to have a better command of the English language both written and spoken. Also they do not have thick ascent which does help. This would be in part because of their education system and cultural acceptance of using the language. But that's my personal opinion.

Kindly send me an email via [email protected] for expert advise.

The only way is to immigrate there..the employers in Canada have a lot of trouble with the governemont when its comes to hire an overseas employees. they insist on the fact they have a lot of people qualified looking for job all over canada. The employers have to prove that they've done all they can to find a qualified employee before submitting overseas employment request!
i hope its answers out all your questions.