How much i need for interentshop business?

How much i need for start with a internetshop business?
and what i need to do?
is there a easy way and safe way for open a internet business in philippines?

Most I see here are 4 to 12 computers. And a snack shop in the other 1/2 the shop to turn a profit.  On a good day they bring in a 500 peso day to the owner.  Lots of competition there. With out family members to run it at no wage. Good way to go broke.

Come over with10 junk computors and beat up screens. Start in a off main street area. Move into the area and take in a good woman with 4 kids old enough to watch the shop for you. Have some side income to support them all. And you can turn a 100 peso a day profit of the snack bar while spending a 1000 peso a day to feed and cloth them. Don't take much here to cover the loss.

Thank you for inormation

since you're in tagbilaran, i think you should open your business in cebu (closest and improved city in the visayas region). if your not sure of any supplier, you may tie up your business with pldt, they are offering their units with internet at certain amount. you may hire any students or elementary level people and pay them the minimum wage say around 320 per day. plus do have a side business like coffee or snack bar.... there are places in cebu that i'll recommend for internet shop.

hkushibiki talked about the pitfalls of an internet cafe.  If you want more testimonials, here's a thread about an American seeking a free plane ticket to go back home because he's broke as  his pc cafe business did not work out:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=385229

Thanks for reply
What is pldt?

PHILIPPINE LONG DISTANCE TELEPHONE COMPANY.... leading landline and internet distributor in the philippines. partner of SMART TELECOMMUNICATIONS.