Find a job in Croatia

I am imrankhan residence of Hyderabad  Pakistan I am working in private sector on have to manage all the expense from this income source. it would be difficult to manage  / afford the expenses for a long period of education due to my limited financial position so i  will have to work on part time basis, here on will have need permittee for work / resident Therefore, I am sending this email to you on humanitarian basis considering your good self as my last hope and source of support and I humbly request you on humanitarian basis to please help and support me morally in to provide the basic information in this regard in whatever way you deem appropriate.
If you feel that my request kept you to favorable consideration please beware me the ways which assist and suitable during my studies to survive and living over here in Croatia
Your cooperation in this regard will be remembered in my prayers throughout my life. May Allah Almighty bless you a lot.
Best Regards.
imrankhan........ Email: [email protected]

Private English lessons or tourist industry. I will be there for three months in summer 2015, and each summer thereafter. Please contact me travels 4  essence  - g mail. Also looking for apartment in palace area for under $400 for three months. Thanks for any advice. Morningstar

hi dear

i have seen your blog in connection with job search at Croatia in tourism industry as well as teacher for English teaching.. dear do you have any contact or via for the mentioned jobs in your blog as i am also having interest for the same as specified period of summer and would like to be a roommate in sharing so please be aware me as i look forward to hearing from you thanks

my email ad are :  ***

Hi I am seeking job in Croatia ,I n hospitality industry  . I am  F&B kitchen department I am an head chef Baker thanks. I am was working in Montenegro PortoNovi.

Muhammad Saeed

Hi,

I'm interested in living in Croatia for a few years and teaching English. Do you know if there is a lot of work in this industry, or how easy it is to get a visa to do so?

Thanks for your help!

@smughal1607

Hello, please note that this is an old thread. Most of the members are inactive.

I would suggest that you create your CV in the Jobs in Croatia section for better visibility.

Regards

Bhavna