Cost of utilities and living in Hangzhou

HI,

I have been offered accomodation in Hangzhou but i have to pay for utilities, how much would that cost per month, for a 1 bedroom (shared Accomo)with AC , Heater, Gas elec, TV etc. What's the average cost to expect for something like this? I have heard that utilities are more expensive than rents.

Any help with regard to this question is much appreciated.

Angie80 wrote:

HI,

I have been offered accomodation in Hangzhou but i have to pay for utilities, how much would that cost per month, for a 1 bedroom (shared Accomo)with AC , Heater, Gas elec, TV etc. What's the average cost to expect for something like this? I have heard that utilities are more expensive than rents.

sam_19 wrote:
Angie80 wrote:

HI,

Try this website www.numbeo.com

Don't worry, compared to rental, bill is very cheap

Hello,

I moved to Hangzhou 2 months back and located in Binjiang district. I also visited many apartment to settle down. Here accommodation are available with all this facilities  and choice is based on budget. Studio kind of apartment starts from 1900 RMB. I am not sure if you have already arrived here or not... let me know what additional details you are looking to quickly settle down here.

Alok - [email protected]