Close

Improv comedy group

Hello, all--
I just moved to KL and I'll be living in the Mont Kiara area. I am a teacher at the Mont Kiara International School.

I have trained at Secong City Chicago and ComedySportz Chicago, and I was curious to see if there any people interested in starting up a short or long form improv troupe with me. It would be informal to start and everyone is welcome. Those with no experience but a passion for learning improv theater skills are more than welcome to join in. If you've seen "Whose Line is it Anyway?" You've seen short form improv comedy.

Let me know if you are interested and I'll be in touch. Cheers.

Brad

Hey Brad,

I've always been interested in improv but it seems like there's not really a big scene/community for that in KL. Would love to join in.

Hey Brad, sounds cool. I've done a couple of standup events, super fascinated with the improv troupe idea.  Would be great to meet and chat. How can we connect?

Best
Puven

In case your endeavor here is unsuccessful you may want to check with Mud Malaysia theater in KL. They organize acting classes.. And all sort of things related to it.

Hey Brad that sounds like an awesome idea. I've always wanted to step into the world of comedy. I'd definitely be up for doing something like this.

Hi Brad,

I would love to join. I'm a uni student here.

Questions and answers about leisure

Ask your question
bcyoks
Badminton Bangsar 6-8PM
By bcyoks
Hansson
KL Bird Park
By Hansson
nickwillo
futsal players needed
By nickwillo
Taussat33
Looking for football games \ tennis players
By Taussat33
Kashtic
showtek at KL live
By Kashtic
Iza Camille
Paint and Sip
By Iza Camille

Expatriate health insurance in Kuala Lumpur

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Kuala Lumpur

Moving to Kuala Lumpur

Find tips from professionals about moving to Kuala Lumpur

Travel insurance in Kuala Lumpur

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Kuala Lumpur

Flights to Kuala Lumpur

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Kuala Lumpur