Representation partner in Australia

I own a travel and Tour agency that cater for holiday packages in East Africa.We are Benrah Safaris Tours and Travel . We currently have  representation partners in Mauritius, Vietnam, India , Dubai, Pakistan, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore,and Europe.

We now want to have a representation branch office in Melbourne. If there is anyone who would like to associate with me in this project, Please inbox me your Skype ID so that we can discuss further.

Thanks
Rahab

RahabKimani wrote:

I own a travel and Tour agency that cater for holiday packages in East Africa.We are Benrah Safaris Tours and Travel . We currently have  representation partners in Mauritius, Vietnam, India , Dubai, Pakistan, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore,and Europe.

We now want to have a representation branch office in Melbourne. If there is anyone who would like to associate with me in this project, Please inbox me your Skype ID so that we can discuss further.

Thanks
Rahab

Welcome to the forum.

The easiest way for you would be to contact existing travel agents and as them if they would be interested in a partnership.  It is costly to set up in Australia.

Thanks for the advice.

@ Rahab > Please post this ad in the Business partners classifieds in Melbourne section.

Thanks

Priscilla

(Topic closed )

Closed