SAUDI EMBASSY in THE PHILIPPINES

Hi guys,

I have heard from my Visa agent in the Philippines that there will be a new memo of the Saudi Embassy effective this 1st of August. This is with regards to the Visa issuance of Family Visitors here in Saudi Arabia, and they (Embassy) will be requiring applicants to appear personally for biometric for the iris scan. How true is this?

Thanks

Ms. Tuttifrutti,

Magandang hapon. Gusto ko sanang malaman kung anong agency mo sa pinas. Balak ko kasing pabisitahin ang misis ko dito sa Saudi Arabia. Saka magkano ang magagastos. Tagalog ang isinulat ko dito kasi Agosto 19 bukas. Araw ng ating pambansang wika. Sana makatanggap ako sa iyo ng sagot. Baka bawal ditong sabihin. Nababasa ko kasi naglalagay sila ng email address. Ito po ang email address ko. [email protected]. Salamat.

@Salamat2014...nice thoughts on the National Language Week...but as rule says, please post in English...  ;)

I hope tuttifruitti respond to you...but...

Usually, your wife will be directed by the Embassy employees themselves, which agency to go to...She needed to undergo medical exam, and pay for processing fee (by agency), and the Embassy fees...all in all, i think, it should not cost her more than  (range)10K~15K php.

Popolocroix,

Thank you for the kind information regarding my query. RE:  Cost of Visit Visas to Saudi from Philippines. Sorry if my query yesterday was written in our own language, aside from the reason that month of August is our National Language Month, my query is not relevant or applicable to other nationality even if I post my query in English language. However, as you mentioned about the rules and regulations in regards with language to be used in this forum should be in English language. I have no choice but to follow it. I indicate my email address in my yesterday post, I thought that there is confidentiality on the costing.

Once again, thank you very much..... :)

Hello,

Sent you an email for the procedures and contact number of the agent.

Tutti

Hi,

Medical examination for applying FAMILY VISIT VISA isnt required. :)

tutti

tuttifrutti,

Hello.

A pleasant good day!

Received and read your message. Thank you very much.

God bless.

Salamat. ;)

Hi Ms Tuttifrutti,

Good day to you, can you send me also your procedures, I am now in the step of going to Istiqdam, what are the documents needed to bring there?

thanks in advance....

bygrace2014 wrote:

Hi Ms Tuttifrutti,

Good day to you, can you send me also your procedures, I am now in the step of going to Istiqdam, what are the documents needed to bring there?

thanks in advance....

Whats your emaul address? Also i am not familiar with Istiqdam?

[email protected], istiqdam is the visa office wherein we can get the visa, i think....

Members are reminded that posting personal/identifying information such as e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, etc., on open forums is a very unsafe practice. There are any number of programs available to scan forum boards for such information and send spam, hack computers and steal your identity. Please do not post private information here, use the private message system for that purpose.

Once you post it on the internet that information is available to EVERYONE and it's there FOREVER. Not everyone who sees the information that you have put out there has good intentions. Criminals use the internet too, you know!!!

wjwoodward wrote:

Members are reminded that posting personal/identifying information such as e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, etc., on open forums is a very unsafe practice. There are any number of programs available to scan forum boards for such information and send spam, hack computers and steal your identity. Please do not post private information here, use the private message system for that purpose.

Once you post it on the internet that information is available to EVERYONE and it's there FOREVER. Not everyone who sees the information that you have put out there has good intentions. Criminals use the internet too, you know!!!

Thanks for this reminder. Well appreciated.

wjwoodward,

Yeah you're right. Thank you for reminding us. Don't talk to strangers special members without their real picture profile, maybe they hiding something.

:)  just want to inform u am a legit, just needed an info from the subject...thanks... :/