Pedia/OB Gyne

someone please advice doctor (pedia for my baby & OB for me)
i need doctor who can speak english :)

Hi, i don't think you can find a doctor english speaker. What you can do, just find someone speaking french to translate every things.

If you find someone, let me know.

Thank you

crazijen wrote:

someone please advice doctor (pedia for my baby & OB for me)
i need doctor who can speak english :)

Why are you asking this question on the Morocco forum when you say that you are living in Dubai?

In either country there are plenty of doctors who speak English. However, without even knowing what town you are in (if you are truly in Morocco) how on earth do you think anyone can help you?

Thanks for the response.
I dont need a fluent english speaker doctor...few English words will do so if I have some questions about my baby same for the OBgyne

Thanks for mentioning I still not updated my profile. 

I was based in dubai before I moved here in morocco.

crazijen wrote:

Thanks for mentioning I still not updated my profile. 

I was based in dubai before I moved here in morocco.

We still cannot help you if we don't know what town you are in. Please try to give that information if it's not too much effort.

my location is Rabat

Hi Crazijen,

You could try seeing if the american embassy has published anything. When I was living in France I found a list of recommended english speaking doctor from them. They had published it online as a PDF maybe they would do the same here.

Hello again

You could try looking here::--

http://www.blanee.com/guide/Rabat/sante … necologues

For OB/GYN, I use Hibrawi Kadri and she is based in Rabat.  Her phone is 0537671615 and she is fluent in English.  I hope this helps