Wake Surfing in Bahrain !

Hello Everyone,

I am a 27 years old French man who just landed in Bahrain..

I love wake surfing, and i understand that there is one business which provide wake surfing. It is 50 BD/hour.
So I would like to know if anyone would be interested to share the costs, as 20 minutes (3 people) is enough to have fun  and get stiff :D

If you want to have a look : facebook.com/BahrainWake?fref=ts

Please let me know !

Pierre

Not what i'm into but try calling the yacht club and coral bay to see if any of their members does this privately - BD100 for an hour is a heck of a lot of money for bouncing over the waves.

Hello,

Thanks for your reply ! Well I made a mistake it is 50 BD/Hour ! (it's 100 euros)

Sorry for this confusion !

ps: i have edited the first post.

Ha ha. Ooops

Still expensive but I really hope you get others to join you. Still call the other clubs I mentioned and if you get some joy please let us know as others may be interested to hear your results.

I presume you have posted on the groups facebook page? To get more interest maybe try posting this on Mum's in Bahrain facebook page (loads of men use it too and over 15,000 members)

I am at Al Bander today. They do wake boarding. 30mins is BD18. 15mins is BD12

That's great  ! :D

Thanks for the information !  Do you know if a membership is needed ? or any additional costs ?

They do not advertise it nevertheless ... http://website.albander.com/water-sports