Need advise for Iqama renewal.

My wife is pregnant and planning to fly to India on 1st week of Sep'14 and expected delivery date is 1st week of Nov'14. Doctors has advised not to travel after 1st week of Sep'14. My family plans to come back to KSA only after 3 months of  delivery. I'll explain my problem to my company. My iqama expires on 14th  Dec'14. I checked with my HR to renew my iqama before my family travels. They informed that iqama can be renewed only 90 days prior expiry. My family won't be able to come back before 14th Dec'14 since my wife due date is in Nov 1st week.

Kindly request you to advice me on how to proceed. Is there any way iqama can be renewed before they travel? Some body advise me, As per new law Iqama can be renewed if my family not in KSA, In this case, what will I do for extension of re entry..
I believe the safest thing to renew the iqama before they travel ( almost 4months before expiry date). Is there anyway I can renew the iqama

Dear Ejaz.

You find any solution for your problem.. is there any way we can renew it before 3 months.. I am also facing similar problem.. please help if you can..