Good sports massage place?

Does anyone know a good massage place for shoulders and back in D3 or D1? Or even better if they offer to come your home. I don't need a wellness/relaxing massage but it should be a sports (preferably trigger point) massage. Thanks!

I'm a licensed massage therapist Texas. I am trained in acupressure, deep tissue and trigger point. I still do massaging each week

Where is your place? What is the address? And how much does it cost for 60 min back/shoulder massage?

I live in Binh Tan.   300, 000 for one hour. I usually do 75 minutes because I want the massage to be complete.

Hi. Are you a man or a lady? I have no idea for men but i can introduce you to Đông Phương spa.

I am a woman. Where is Dong Phuong spa and what does it offer?

That spa gives high quality service for both men and women with private rooms. Even private room for family.  Are you Vietnamese or look like Vietnamese? I have tried many spas before finding a club I usually go to every weekends. The price is very suitable and the service is good. They have massage room and a Sport massage.Sport massage will on face, shoulder front body and back while normal massage focus on the back and shoulder but I prefer normal massage cos they press on my back while sport massage makes your skin better.

sdt2000 wrote:

Does anyone know a good massage place for shoulders and back in D3 or D1? Or even better if they offer to come your home. I don't need a wellness/relaxing massage but it should be a sports (preferably trigger point) massage. Thanks!

Sorry I missed one of your points here. For inviting a massager to your home, it's better to invite blind massagers. The price is about 150 000đ/1 hour. http://www.massagetoanthang.net/2013/09/blog-post.html

This place made me feel shy when I came.  :(  just because of having many boys. But massaging is ok. strong enough.

Dejavu.dot wrote:

Are you Vietnamese or look like Vietnamese?

What does this even mean? Do you charge more for people who don't look like Vietnamese? Or do you ask so that you can make derogatory comments behind someones back without fear of reprisal?

capotine wrote:
Dejavu.dot wrote:

Are you Vietnamese or look like Vietnamese?

What does this even mean? Do you charge more for people who don't look like Vietnamese? Or do you ask so that you can make derogatory comments behind someones back without fear of reprisal?

YES and YES.

sdt2000 wrote:

You can try Hoa Bang Lang Spa, 91 Vo Van Tan, Ward 6 Dist. 3

What are your contacts?

Did you find a good sports massage therapist here in the end? I also need one

Not a sports massage therapist but I can recommend the massage "Toàn Thắng" at 126 Thành Thái, 12, Quận 10.
The people working there are visually impaired (or even blind) but that's why it is so great, because they can feel all your tensions very well :-)

You can ask for "Oanh Bui Thi Kieu" as your massage therapist. If you go up there just tell her that "chi Trang" sent you.

P.S.: They don't speak English so well, but it should be sufficient for getting a good massage.