Career Opportunity! DUTCH Bilingual Customer Service Executive

Responsibilities:

Consults with customers over the phone or via the web following client processes and procedures processing information, orders, requests, or comments in an efficient manner.
Provide restorative or maintenance actions to resolve end-user problems
Responds to end-user problems based on standard procedures
Must correctly track incidents and calls, including but not limited to entering data into the database timely and accurately

Requirements:

Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
Experience in a call center, customer service is required for the position.
Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
Strong command in English and Dutch communication skills is a must
Willing to work in  Ortigas, Pasig City
Amenable for shifting and graveyard work schedule
Amenable to work on July 2014 (ASAP)
5 Full-Time position(s) available.

1. If you are interested, You can also send your CV to [email protected]
2. If you want to know more about the position, kindly send a message to my 09189379924. Please include your name and the position you are applying for.
3. We also encourage walk-in applicants. Kindly bring with you your CV and a Valid ID and look for ALLEN LOBATON for processing.

Our office is at Suite 901, 88 Corporate Center,
Sedeno corner Valero Streets, Salcedo Village,
1227 Makati City

Can people from other countries also apply for this vacancy?

aniel.dahiyaa wrote:

Can people from other countries also apply for this vacancy?

aniel.
Welcome to the forum.
Please introduce yourself to the forum with a little information about yourself. By doing that you may get people to reply to your post.
Do you speak Dutch as the job requires someone with a strong command of both languages.

My name is Allen Lobaton. I am working as a recruiter (otherwise known as a Headhunter) for an executive search firm in the business district of Makati. I am currently in search of bilingual speakers (DUTCH, SPANISH, GERMAN, JAPANESE, BAHASA, FRENCH etc.) If you are in need of a possible job opportunity, don't hesitate to get in touch with me so that I can help you out! You can send an updated copy of your CV to [email protected] for further processing. Hoping to do business with you soon! Have a lovely stay here in the Philippines :)

@ LawrenceAllen > Please post this job offer in the Jobs in the Philippines section.

Thank you

Priscilla

(Thread closed )

Closed