University of Tabuk

Hi, I was offered a position in UoT in Apr 2014 and they asked me to wait for a mont for visa letter, its been 2 months now and I have not received any visa letter, I ve been sending regular mails but I haven,t received any response, Can anyone advise if this is normal procedure or if you have any suggestions ??

Thanks..

Have u accepted the offer officially in an email and signed the contract. Visas can take long but they should update you on the situation if they are serious about hiring you

Hi live.ali

Yes I have officially accepted the offer (signed the contract and sent scanned copy) and they have confirmed that they have received my accepted offer and other scanned certificates which i sent as requested. But no response from  anyone since then..

I think you should wait, because visa procedures always take time, I experience situation like yours with a friend from England she waited around 4 months for receiving her visa .

frustindi123 wrote:

Hi live.ali

Yes I have officially accepted the offer (signed the contract and sent scanned copy) and they have confirmed that they have received my accepted offer and other scanned certificates which i sent as requested. But no response from  anyone since then..

then you need to wait patiently as things may be delayed because of slow work during month of Ramadan.

Thank you..

You should wait... Things go slowly sometimes, especially during summer because many employees take it  as their off and less stay at offices.

Thanks for the info.. I will wait.. No other option, It would be good if they could atleast reply once, that would ease me a bit..

everything is slow in saudi and now its ramadan even slower. be patient