Havent received any answer from employers

Hi everyone,
I have sent my CV to lots of companies and apply for many jobs in Qatar but have not received any answer.
I am Iranian with 9 years experience in the position of procurement engineer in field of oil and gas.My english knowledge is excellent i suppose and my IELTS score is 7.5.
Do u know whether qatar give work visa to Iranian or not?Is it visa problem or clients don't accept iranian?
Thank u

sh13582002 wrote:

Hi everyone,
I have sent my CV to lots of companies and apply for many jobs in Qatar but have not received any answer.
I am Iranian with 9 years experience in the position of procurement engineer in field of oil and gas.My english knowledge is excellent i suppose and my IELTS score is 7.5.
Do u know whether qatar give work visa to Iranian or not?Is it visa problem or clients don't accept iranian?
Thank u

Companies will only reply if they have a job. Keep trying.

sir.
i havent sent my cv unpurposely in order to amusse them.they advertised my job and i sent the application.
i asked whether there is a problem with nationality or not.

It's competitive and they prefer someone present and available for interview.

I'm not sure if visas for Iranians are not allowed and I'm not sure if such info would be published openly.

You need to keep trying as it takes a lot of time and effort from your side until you receive a reply.

It's always more fruitful when you're in the country and applying for jobs

I don't think so as long as they are Iranians living here