Aussie based in MANILA

Hi i will be based in Manila soon for Tax reasons , not to sure about manila though , would rather be on an island with a airport with in 1 hour flight of Manila to build my beach hut , any sugestions with (limited mozzies)

Thanks

James

The Famous Boracay :-)

Thanks Mum ,
Is Boracay the province or just one island  , i will google it & get back if i have any questions

Cheers

Its an island :-)Boracay Island

OK im on my way !!!

Lol... Goodluck then! :-P

(moderated: please post in the Land for sale in Manila section )

Hello, try Palawan was their 3 months ago little bit of nightlife and relaxed.

Cheers mate will do !!!

I just been in Palawan and loved it. Try El Nido and underground river. It's within Palawan. It's 45 minutes fly. Good luck.

Thank you , Palawan seems to be the peoples choice , so i will get down there for a look & spend some time searching

Cheers

Hi Cebu and Bohol are really good, particularly Bohol for beaches, islands and your paradise hut :)

William

James63 wrote:

Hi i will be based in Manila soon for Tax reasons , not to sure about manila though , would rather be on an island with a airport with in 1 hour flight of Manila to build my beach hut , any sugestions with (limited mozzies)

Thanks

James

Hi Jaimes , palawan was considered as the last ecological frontier of the Philippines - man and biosphere reserve ... you can look at this site http://www.unesco.org/csi/act/ulugan/ulugan1e.htm...

i prefer Coron island..is the place i'd like to visit soon  :)

try puerto galera..its like boracay..

Thanks dswan ,
Palawan seems to be the pick , and I will check out coron on Google too , could be a nice surprise

Cheers
James

(Moderated: no free ad on the forum pls + register in the business directory)

James63 wrote:

Thanks dswan ,
Palawan seems to be the pick , and I will check out coron on Google too , could be a nice surprise

Cheers
James

your welcome james and it's a pleasure to have some input for infos.. :)

you can get to puerto galera by road and public ferry and avoid flights - about 1 1/2 hour by car or bus and 1 hour by ferry - its on a large island, mindoro, with many beaches

if you wanna settle down, cebu / mactan is better than palawan. you will have a balanced rural and urban lifestyle in cebu/mactan.....

visit pagudpud

hello

Palwan; but the infrastructure (electricity, telephone/broadband) will be suspect; depends how much contact you want with the outside world.

Try siargao.. If you like the waves, siargao is the best place. With an hour+  travel by van from the airport to cloud9.  :)

we can be friends here dear