New to Abuja

Hello

I am Indian IT Expat got job Offer with abuja based company In IT sector. Employer Offered $5000 per month ( take away home salary ) + Paid Utility ( House, Water, Electricity, Maid ) + Air Itenary as Expat standard.

I will appreicate your thoughts on above matter. Currently I am based in Angola , Luanda, But this will be first time In West africa.

Awaiting for reply and In advance apprecaite for your kindly help.

Cheers
Vivek

This is more than enough considering your utilities and rent is already paid for.

When do you plan on moving to abuja and how long are you there for. I plan on setting up e-commerce store selling cosmetics and personal care products. I would need a reliable partner in Abuja as I will be in lagos. Would you be interested.

I am currently in the UK

Hello all,

@ vivekanand.kamble : Congrats, you got a great offer! I also invite you to ask for specific questions so that members can guide you the best way they can. Is there something particular you would want to know?

@ EORONSAYE : I suggest you also place an advert in our Business partners classifieds in Abuja so as to increase your chances of finding a business partner.

Regards

Kenjee

Hello ,

send the detail of company so we can know about company .

They offered you a job making 5000 a month in Nigeria. connect me on Skype.com reggie1966

New in abuja like to make friends.

hello sharad

thanks for post. i am still out of abuja. but hope fully will be their by end of this month. Will post you my arrival. I would appreciate If you could share your experience in Nigeria.

Cheers
Vivekanand

Hello

Thanks for your comments. I am still Out Of abuja. I will be in touch with you on arrival. Will appreicate If you elaborate more on your concepts. my email [email protected]

cheers
Vivek

@vivek anytime u r around Let me know