Hello i Can guide you through Azerbaijan

Hi Everybody, Warm greeting from Baku and short information about me.
I love and interested in art, culture and traveling as well. and  I like to work like a guide showing  Azerbaijan and arrange  inner tour for foreign guests.
If someone interested don't hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,
Sabina Rza

Hi, I'm a maritime expert and also keen in international business I hope to put my expertise to work in my new fond country if I do get to azabaijan, I'm also a sport lover love football and I like early walk-out to keep me fit.
I would love to have as many friends as possible so if you're reading this now I hope you would add me.

That's cool.. Can you please tell me a little bit of azaibaijan? I mean like accommodation, cost of living and the social life of the azabaijani people.
Thanks.

It is a nice country. People here are friendly and hospitality is high. Criminal life is almost zero. Local people and foreigners as well can walk in the streets freely even at midnight

And what about accommodation, it depends, in the city center especially new modern houses are expensive for rent, old apartments to compare with new ones  are cheaper.
But apartments apart from  city center not so expensive. But share accomadition will be much better.

Food and clothes are not cheap.Even foreigners find Baku(capital city) expensive city.

What about transport- bus and train are very very cheap.But taxi isn't  so cheap.
And foreign should be very carefully about taxi here cause taxi drivers cheat badly most times. For them better to use here London taxi

What about social life. In Baku have too much restaurants, pubs, shops, small cafe. You can find cinema clubs, museums, historical places and Baku Bulvar is famous.

I should mention also not everyone here can speak english, especially old generation not good in this.

Hello all and welcome on board :)

Kindly note that your posts are now on a new thread on the Azerbaijan Forum so as to increase visibility and response.

@ Sabina Seal : I invite you to place an advert in our Tourist guide job offers in Azerbaijan if you want to find a work like guide.

Regards

Kenjee

Hello,

I am health care professional from Canada, I am interested to either visit or to look job in Baku.  Please email me information about the jobs in teaching and health care professional job opportunity.

Thank you

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please contact the person through private message > click on the member's profile > send a message. This is an old thread. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi dear can you help me for find a job in baku and guide me where baku indusrial area i am waiting your reply

hi, I am RANA SOHEL from Bangladesh and currently working in Singapore as a mechanical supervisor since 10 years, is there any shipyards or some other jobs available where I can join? I want a job over Azerbaijan... if anyone there with a kind heart, please assist me...or give me an agency contact...thanks
+***

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : Please avoid sharing your contact details on the forum.

Hello
May I know your charges for guidance.
I moved here from Pakistan with my family.

How can one get Azerbaijan Visa?

You can apply Online , the process is very simple .

https://evisa.gov.az/en/

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed on the forum. Thank you

@Nuraj1122

Advertising is not permitted here on the open forum. Post this in the business directory found in 'Services' top of this page.

It is also unsafe to post any contact details here on the open forum.

Hi,

My name is Selma and I am from Sweden.
Me and my partner are planning a trip to Baku, Azerbaijan to learn the language March- May 2019.
We are looking for a place to stay in Baku during that period and also we are looking for private tutors in the language azeri.
Do you have any contacts in Baku?

Thank you
Selma. A

I need some information support to change my bussiness visa to trp as i would like to startup my new bussiness here in Azerbaijan...

For any help regarding any help you can contact with me ***

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you

Hey how are you . i can share my friends contact details he has a good knowledge of places as he was working in a hotel before and he knows many people who can help you with the language ( Azeri)

His name is Emeen ( Ameen ) - ***

Have a great time in baku

Cheers :)

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you