Getting married in bahrain

hi am currently looking to go to Bahrain and get married point of my concern is am a christian and my wife to be is a Muslim. we both belong to Pakistan but in Pakistan it is not allowed under no circumstances is there a possibility that we can get married in Bahrain if we both come to bahrain on a visit visa is ti possible?, is court marriage an option in cases like mine? please do inform me as i want to get married ASAP. i have read previous posts and discussions but i haven't got my answer most of them they say to refer respective consulate in my case that would be Pakistani consulate but i am quite sure Pakistani consulate would reject it . any one got an idea about what can i do to get married to my Muslim girl from pakistan..help us

You cannot get married in Bahrain on a visit visa without involving your consulate I'm afraid. I'm not even sure if you can get married even if you had a residence permit. Why Bahrain? Why not anywhere else but Bahrain?

unfortunately you cant, even if you are residents here, as your wife to be is a Muslim it is impossible to get married because you are Christians, you have to be Muslim to get a permission.
good luck

This may not be true in all cases. This article related to Marriage in Bahrain may help.