Cancellation

Hi,

I am working in Bahrain for last 4 months.Currently i have a issue with my employer suddenly he terminated me in my service he did not given the salary for the last two months and now they are not cancelling my visa.I got another opportunity in  Saudi Arabia and also received one other opportunity in Dubai also.What shall i do?I am not expecting to get the salary back.I need to know how can i cancel my visa and also i can travel to saudi or dubai with a new visa(without cancelling bahrain visa)?

Please reply immediatly............................

You need to speak to LMRA and get help immediately. What your employer is doing is illegal.

LMRA Website Link

Go to LMRA and explain the situation. They are not allowed to do what they are doing.

You can exit the country without having your visa being cancelled but if you are ever planning to come back to Bahrain, I'd suggest having your visa cancelled. Without cancelling your visa, it might not be possible to issue a new one.

LMRA is helpful when it comes to these issues. If you search for LMRA on Google Maps, their location comes up.

Anoop612 wrote:

Please reply immediatly............................

:blink:

Dont you just love it when people come in from no where and then expect to be responded to "immediatly"? I agree, the situation could be desperate but the writer should realize that its volunteers who respond here.

I have a feeling the employer terminated the employment "all of a sudden" because they found out that their employee was looking out for other jobs so soon after joining them.

Regardless of what happened, going to the LMRA is the best bet, like stated by the other responders.

As usual Farhaz, you word everything perfectly. So glad you are part of our team   :thanks: