Solar Energy in Vietnam

Is anyone here in the forum aware of any solar energy positions available in Vietnam either the hcmc or Hanoi area. I am experienced in solar installations. I am aware of the high demand of solar needs in vietnam but do not know if there are any private companies actually doing any installs in the Vietnam areas.
I am interested if anyone has any further knowledge on this or even a solar panel manufacturing company. Thank you

I Just bough  a solo water heater from Đại Thanh company in Ho Chi Minh city, I have to wait more than a week to have have it hook up because they they don't have enough man help, maybe you should check with them, Sorry I don't remember their address.

VN pay-scales are not good. PLUS you need a work permit.

For a country such as VN, the adoption of solar is pathetic. The typical installer isn't much good either - if I look out of my HCM window I can see panels pointed every which way, one points mainly north. But I guess as long as hot water comes out they think all is fine.

Almost anyone is an 'expert' in everything here, you hire a building contractor and one minute his guys are pouring concrete, the next they are doing plumbing or wiring. This explains the terrible quality of work.

Most of the equipment is sourced from China, naturally, if the Chinese can rule the US market, they can do it anywhere.

I had heat exchangers for my home, office and wife's hotels made here using stainless steel - cheap as buying a Chinese one of dubious quality.  All the hot solar water piping is also stainless.

Do a Google search for solar suppliers and ask them for employment leads. (Use VNese in your e-mails). Ha Noi uses less solar as they are further north and have a shorter sun season but from Vinh south you are in the solar belt.