Hepa B carrier

Our company was already sold by the owner last month(May) so most of us are leaving the company. I was able to find a job in Bahrain and the company ask me to secure a medial certificate from gov't. run hospital or clinic. In short i went for a medical and was hepatitis b carrier. I have no idea that Bahrain medical test is including Hepa B and i am not aware as well that i am a hepa b positive. The clinic get a second blood sample from me and the result is the same. I did not go back to the doctor again but as my work did not fall under the 6 categories, i will not be deported. i am still scared so i did not go back to the clinic as i am afraid they will deport me. My question is, do i need to go back to the doctor? Am i not going to be deported or will i be banned forever in coming to UAE? Anyway, I work as a secretary and my visa is Telephone operator for a Bitumen Company which does not fall under the 6 categories. Please advice.

hi there
i think u just calle dfrom ur office can i have name and mobile no i will call you and discuss with you this issue

@ omer122 > It would be great if you can give some information here on the forum so that other members can also benefit from them.

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

I am currently working here in Dubai in a company that does not require hepa test in the medical test, since it is not under the 6 categories mentioned by the DHA.

Now, I am planning to look for another job with higher salary.  I am just scared that I might find a company, not under the 6 categories but still require the hepa test.  My question is, is it possible to know the medical test requirement details of a company? So that, I can check before I go for interview... Or, is it safe and surely confidential if I asked their HR department regarding that during the interview?  I am just scared that if I tell them about my situation, I might scare them and tip me to the DHA, just a wild thought... Thank you...

Good day! I wanted to know if I will sponsor my husband who is a Hepa B carrier will he be tested for Hepa B in his blood test for residence visa application and if just in case rejected will he be ban or block listed in the UAE?

Please advise.

Thanky you very much in advance.