Anyone here doing exporting from vietnam

Hello guys im looking for people doing exporting in vietnam i have just arrived here. Hopeing to meet people that can help me.

Welcome!

Have a happy time. ;)

Thanks dejavu
So far so good first step is to learn my way around big city. Then it will be fun😊

hi there,

I am johnny here. doing trading in here. any thing u need to know about export from Vietnam , can discuss.

Cheers

Hey johnny
Theres a few things id like to know maybe we can discuss over dinner.
What types of products do you export?
Thanks

(moderated: no free ad on the forum pls + register in the business directory)

Hi, i not posted an ad, i just said in case need help, i would help. No any business on it.

chinhngo wrote:

Hi, i not posted an ad, i just said in case need help, i would help. No any business on it.

You have a business website.

hi

my email:  [email protected]

cheers

Aus/leb wrote:

Hey johnny
Theres a few things id like to know maybe we can discuss over dinner.
What types of products do you export?
Thanks

Hi,

I think you shouldn't start business hurriedly. Since Vietnam is still new and strange, it is better to travel around to understand this land. Every area has its own color. I hope you will find what you are interested in doing business within 6 months.

Have a nice day.

A good place to start is the Australian Vietnam chamber of commerce. http://www.auschamvn.org/   or any other country chamber of commerce you intend to export too.
I am building a e-commerce platform for exporting out of Vietnam. We should meet up.

(Moderated: no free ad on the forum pls + register in the business directory)

Hi,
Yes, i have a business website so what is wrong with that when i try to help other if they needed? If you need help in my country i am willing to help too.

welcome to Vietnam and hope that u're not alone here. wish u have many friend!

:D He isnt alone cos he has a family here.

Don't tease her. She is trying her level best  :)

Dejavu.dot wrote:

:D He isnt alone cos he has a family here.

Aus/leb wrote:

Hello guys im looking for people doing exporting in vietnam i have just arrived here. Hopeing to meet people that can help me.

What would you like to know a bout exporting in Vietnam: tax, process...???. I have guys who are professionally able to help you. Indeed, information you need is willing no fee. Welcome to our country for business.

Hello bongo
I would be pleased to meet you over lunch, let me know i have interest in what your doing.

Hey ntckhai
I will keep you in mind,what is your job status may i ask?
Thanks regards

Are there any export/import groups of expats here?
I have been back & forth to Saigon three times in past two years & plan to visit once annually starting next year.  I live primarily in Houston Texas, which is a big distribution hub for many products in the U.S., but also in Ba Ria-Vung Tau Vietnam. 
I'm interested in sourcing, & assisting in local businesses here in sourcing, for Vietnam-made products for the U.S. market.  My wife's family is in south Vietnam(BRVT) & I will continue to have family presence there. 
If anyone is interested in investigating sending appropriate goods to U.S., or regularly bringing similar back there, message me. 
Ideally, I would like to start a group of expats who would like to do this on the side to help family there & make some green on the side.  Let me know... OngBoCau

OngBoCau wrote:

Are there any export/import groups of expats here?
I have been back & forth to Saigon three times in past two years & plan to visit once annually starting next year.  I live primarily in Houston Texas, which is a big distribution hub for many products in the U.S., but also in Ba Ria-Vung Tau Vietnam.

Have you contacted AmCham - The American Chamber of Commerce - on Ho Chi Minh City?

I am looking for a partner in import - export  from/ to Vietnam . Paul

paulbrag wrote:

I am looking for a partner in import - export  from/ to Vietnam . Paul

You should detail what products you are thinking of, where they will be imported from or exported to.

Lack of detail makes people think you haven't really put a business plan together.

Hello there,
I do import/export between Viet Nam + Thailand and almost Europe (been based in HCM & BKK).
Kind regards
<tmv2557 att outlook dot com>
<sailingholidays att yahoo dot com>

Hi Paul, I'm Vietnamese and we are doing export/import from/to Vietnam. We've been doing for five years with all process of importing and exporting which based in HCM city, Vietnam. If you have any questions or doubts of process in order to do your business, feel free to email me at: xxx

Vietnam is a beautiful country and is a popular travel spot. I visited Vietnam in the month of February. I applied for visa online through vietnam-visa-service.com. I am happy to say that it was good travel trip in my life. I hope it will be help you.

sailingholidays wrote:

Hello there,
I do import/export between Viet Nam + Thailand and almost Europe (been based in HCM & BKK).
Kind regards
<tmv2557 att outlook dot com>
<sailingholidays att yahoo dot com>

Hi Sailingholidays,

What do you export may I ask?

Moderated by Priscilla
Reason : no free ads here please

Hi everybody,

All those who are looking to make business, please post in the appropriate section which is the Business partners classifieds in Saigon section.

Thanks and regards

Priscilla

(Topic closed )

Closed