POSTAL Service to Pakistan

Assalamo Allaikum All,

Can any one tell me that if i send any Document via Mumtaz Bareed(Saudi Post) it will be trackable?
i know thier tracking web link but i want to confirm thier tracking is working or not??do anyone had experience with Mumtaz bareed??

Thanks

Br,
Javed

Wa alaikum as salam,

Sorry I didn't utalized the service of Saudi Post. I am sending documents via Aramex.

www.aramex.com

Friend what is the fare of aramex to pakistan??thier tracking works internationaly?

I sent documents to Islamabad via Saudi Post, their tracking works till Karachi. Later, it is updated when delivered. Takes some time from Karachi till Islamabad, like 3, 4 days. But it's reliable.

Thanks yar.actuly I have to send documents to saudi culture office and I have to make sure that they recieve the docs.

If cost is not a problem, go for Aramex. When do you want to send your documents? How many are they? How about someone trustable takes it to Islamabad and then does a TCS on the given address?

Amjad Brother,
actully thier requirement is to send directly from saudi arabia via courrier service,its only a 3 page document,i think its better that i should go for aramex.

For me they charge only 70 Riyals to pakistan because i have discounted rates from my company.