Getting Visa for 17yrs old kid to attend international school

Im Australian but currently live in the Philippines for last 7 years due to work. but am looking to relocate to Bali, I read on an old forum from 2012 that there is issues getting visas for expat kids under 17 to attend international schools. Can anyone let me know if this is still an issue. Or is it simple to relocate a family to Bali?

If you want to move to Bali and you get a Kitas your kids automatically can get dependent Kitas also which means no issue to join an international school.

So you may info more details about your plans. Are you relocating because you start a job / employment or what exactly is the idea??

If you (your family) move to Bali just using one of the visa, the kids can not just join a school and you also can not work.

Bigbenno79, probably better to start a new thread. This one may not be appropriate for your questions.

Hello all  :cheers:

@ bigbenno79 : Welcome on Board :)

As suggested by our dear member lukereg, I moved your post to create a new thread in the Bali Forum so as to help you gain better visibility and response.

Regards

Kenjee