Looking for Nigerians food in nairobi

Hi everyone,  I'm kinda new in Nairobi (2 months) and I've been looking for where to buy nigerian food to no avail. Any help pls?

Hello Cremechic11,

Welcome to the forum :)

Could you tell a little bit more about yourself and what kind of food exactly you are looking for?

Cheers
Olivier
Expat.com Team

Hi at the City Park market opposite Aga Khan Hospital.
Or Didis Restaurant (WestAfrican Dishes)

There's 1 on lenana road nt sure abt the name.and another 1 in ngara.

Greenspan Mall. The restaurant is called Naija Kitchen. They make everything from Jollof rice to Semollina, catfish, enugu soup and so much more

Ur looking for food to prepare @ home or ready made? Coz in my school they have redy made fufu, ocra, dried fish etc, and if u need a cook who can make ur meal once in a while inbox me then ill give u my teachers details and she will hook u with either a cool or ur type of food.

Hey, there is a nigerian restaurant at greenspan mall, donholm.

Hello, there is a stall at nairobi city market that sells nigerian food.  If you want the ready
made food ugandans that have a close similarity in food have a restuarant on kayahwe
rd in kilimani that sells african food. Like peanut sauce, potatoes, steamed bananas and beans
etc try them out.

Eunice

mama ashanti restaurant in lavington nairobi

Try palanka on James gichuru road, mama Ashanti the service is bad and you wait for hours for your order!