Apartment near Pepsi Cola

Hi everyone,

I'm about to move to Muscat, are there many apartments near Pepsi Cola? Preferably walking distance from Muscat Grand Mall and Pepsi, single bedroom while I don't have a car. How much is the rent this days?

Please advice.
Regards,

Robert

robert villarin wrote:

Hi everyone,

I'm about to move to Muscat, are there many apartments near Pepsi Cola? Preferably walking distance from Muscat Grand Mall and Pepsi, single bedroom while I don't have a car. How much is the rent this days?

Please advice.
Regards,

Robert

Many apartments are available near Pepsi Cola company. The Muscat grand mall itself has apartments (2 or 3 BHK). The expensive ones are the MGM apartments as they are luxurious, however on the backside of the pesi cola company, you'll find cheap apartments.

Rent / month for MGM apartments:  (2BHK - from OMR 650 to OMR 750 per month).
Rent / month for other nearby apartments: (2BHK - from OMR 400 to OMR 500 per month).

Thanks Schaz,

What about for single bedroom flat or apartments? Are there available? And how much? I have furnishing allowance enough to buy basic stuff. I'm moving there alone at least for a year before my family will join me. The first 2 weeks of my accommodation will be provided by the company to give me time to look for a house to rent.

Thanks again,

Robert

robert villarin wrote:

Thanks Schaz,

What about for single bedroom flat or apartments? Are there available? And how much? I have furnishing allowance enough to buy basic stuff. I'm moving there alone at least for a year before my family will join me. The first 2 weeks of my accommodation will be provided by the company to give me time to look for a house to rent.

Thanks again,

Robert

A 1BHK apartment in MGM costs around OMR 500 (Or nearby). I really doubt whether they have 1BHK available ?
However, the other buildings, which are beside Pepsi Cola have 1BHK available and the rent shouldn't exceed more than OMR 350.

Thanks Schaz,

Hopefully when I moved there we can get together and drink a few beers.

Robert

robert villarin wrote:

Thanks Schaz,

Hopefully when I moved there we can get together and drink a few beers.

Robert

Thanks Robert,
I'd surely be available to see you but I don't drink !!! :) !!!