Tourist place to visit in Oman

July first week i will be in Oman for 3 days, can anybody suggest me the tourist place to visit in Oman.  :)

Welcome to your second country of Oman
Oman is a famous country for its many of  tourist areas
1-   If you like  the mountainous nature , i suggested that you visit the AL JABEL AL AKHDAR
2- To see the history of this country  You could be a visit Nizwa Fort and market Nizwa traditional, and possible visit Bahla, especially the ancient fort of BAHLA  and visit Fort Jibreen in Bahla also.

3- Rustaq famous of it is hot spring of ALXESFAH , visited by many tourists, YOU could be visiting Fort AL HAZEM.

Good luck

hi you can go many places in muscat, like, royal opera house, al alam palace in mutthra, Muttra souk, grand mousque( close on friday)

can go to see albustan hotel inside, al sahgreela ,qantab beach,

out side muscat u can go desert al sharquia, ibra, wadi bani khalid on the way in sur to sharquia sand,
sur costal line, Bimma sinkhol, wadi shab wadi tavi,

Nizwa u can go ,n visit inside nizwa fort and souk near is jabree n bahala,,on the way bahla fort, right turn ,al humra village, misfat al abreen and u can go ahead Jabal shams, and grand conyon,

out of this there are many places,
u can contact [Moderated: I recommend not to leave your private phone number as this is a public forum],
thanks
charan

Thanks for the information  :cheers: