Skiller worker looking for a work in oslo

Hai to all of my new friend. I am her in oslo new comer jast  1 month. I come with my  family  without job very dificult life her . If anybody can help me for find the job is very helpfull for mr me.i am professional for building constructions   painting,Tileing,Bricks,stone,marvel tiles laying,flooring,wall installing any kind of dameged wall fixing,carpentary ,rendering ,sparkeling plumbing and more .please if any body  can find any kind of work  please help me to  find the work .thanks to all viewers.

Are you able to work legally or do you need an employer who can sponsor a work visa?

I am legally allow work her but i have to wait until my wife find the employment contracet beceause  my wife euro citizen and i am euro family member.this is the role for udi know.thats way i looking for work .

Hello Sam.
I tried to contact you - didn't succeed. Did you finally find a job in building renovation ?

Hi ECS ! I read a lot of forums ( recent or old one ...) on expat , both in french & english.
I noticed you seem to be particularly aware of the "norvegian way of life" and the environment. I mean your answers & questions to invest peoples problems were clear and efficient. Well, that's my opinion.
"expert" : is that the origin of your name on that blog ? or is it comin' from your profession? maybe.
I speak fluently ( technical vocabular too) French / English & German - I begun bokmal & svensk but as you heard it : everybody is complaining about that, - a schizophrenical situation, I guess, if we consider it on both sides ! - I don't speak it enough fluently nowadays. I'm just beginning to understand (hardly) readings... - I could explain more on my prof profile but it will be too long. I could do it after if necessary,  in relation with our discussion.
So, How can I get in touch with antique dealers and restorers of old & good furniture in Norway. Particularly expensive one I mean, for "normal people" ( with intarsia, bronze, a.s.o ;you see : nice things worthy americans as my gran'ma' were used to buy in France) - I tried by myself but it seemed to be ... complex. Do you have any suggestion ? I precise I went in Oslo last year then in Göteborg for a few months and didn't succeed in finding "the entrance key" even if I am in position to settle my own Cy (I have my own workshop and could begin to-morrow). But I will try to get a job as an employee, first. Then, I'll develop something on my own. Last thing ; I could work as a "snekker" too: or, floor carpentry . In Renovation or construction of site-buildings / house. Even private "green building".
Good advices are wellcome... best regards