Newcomer in Lima

Hi !

As a new member, let me introduce myself :

I'm just about to live in Lima, in a few days, for some years... I'm 25 years old and working in the field of green energy, and after a year in Africa, and another year from one place to another, i'm finally going to settle in :)!

I'm thinking about living in some residence hall i know about at the beggining, and as soon as possible switching for a nice shared house, with people i will be likely to share week-ends and parties too !

I'm would also be very happy to meet people living in Lima, on this forum, and in real life as soon as i arrive in Peru !

See you soon i hope,
Laurent

Hi Laurent, welcome on board of Expat.com :)

Hi Laurent, welcome from another newcomer and wife. I am making the full circle of being born in Peru, going to Ecuador, the USA (5 different states), Hawaii, Ecuador again, Bolivia, Nicaragua, and now back to Peru, where we plan to be for awhile.

hello! so where are you living now? o.o

Hi Ginabunnysh!

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Armand

[Moderated: off-topic]

welcome enjoy lima

Dan:  would be very interested in your "green energy". Would like to know little more about it. I live in or near Tarapoto, upper-jungle. I'm trying to create an alternative for retirees and people in general. Renting rooms for 170 and 250 (Dollars) per month in second place, that is the market price here. With savings, people can travel and get to know places. They can stay for 3, 6, or 12 months, move to our areas, buy land, etc. An hectare of cocoa can give you between 1,000 and 1,400 Dollars per months. Fish production, medicinal plants, etc. We have many problems with our energy supply, so we need, in time, an alternative. You can find me on facebook under Erwin Anders. Or: erwin.anders (at) gmail.com  Hope to hear from you. (had to close my web page. The guy who managed it was quick at charging, but not at reminding when to pay. He also doubled the price in one year, so I'm waiting for my page to be released from "Go-Daddy" in a few weeks.)Ridiculous!

hi laurent! welcome to this site, im shirley from lima, and im here to meet new people too, so you still dont know when you going to arrive, or what area you gonna be?

Welcome to Expat.com Laurent, always up for meeting new friend, so if you head towards Cusco, let me know.