Is there a gym around st Julians?

Hi,
Can anyone recommend a gym in the area of Julians, Swieqi, or Sliema? I don't have a car so I need something within a walking distance from Pacaville.
Also, can you give me some indication in regards to the prices?
Cheers ;)

All the five star hotels in St Julians (Le Meridien, Hilton, Westin, Corinthia, Intercontinental, Radisson) have gyms. There's also a standalone gym called 'Challenger' in Paceville which is cheaper than the hotel gyms. You should be able to find prices online. Personally, I like Westin's gym best.

Thanks, will have a look then ;)

I do know that the Fortina has just upgraded their Gym but not sure of the costs.

I joined last year the Hilton gym - around EUR 70 a month but just cancelled and signed up recently at Hotel Intercontinental gym - was impressed with the gym/facilities/people and convenience (can access opposite FIM Bank offices rather than going through the hotel).  As I'm going during the day, offpeak was around EUR 35  but peak still only EUR 55 a month - no joining fee.

Hi Katia_88, if you're looking for a cheaper alternative there is also the Challenger GYM just behind BlackBull bar in paceville which I used to go. here's the link for their facebook page, there is also the details there:

facebook.com/pages/Challenger-Fitness-Centres-Malta/160938800584674?v=info

Thanks guys :) I stopped by the intercontinental the other day but unfortunately I would have to pay 6 months upfront as I don't have Maltese ID card... So that's off the table then. So far the Challenger seems most suitable, will pay there a visit soon... As for the Westin, it's a little bit too far - I need something as close to Paceville as possible , so I can just literally pop in at anytime without having to walk a lot...
(Having to walk around in the heat for the past few days made me realise that I need something very local :D I'm new to Malta, so I thought I can easily walk anywhere )
Thanks though :D